This vacancy has been filled. View our vacancies or send an open application.
Are you an administrative hero? We are looking for a full-time (32-40 hours) Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Container Terminal Doesburg (CTD) is responsible for transhipping sea containers between the road and inland waterway modes. With hired inland shipping capacity, containers are handled to and from the seaports. CTD provides handling of the entire logistics operation. We are thus responsible for setting up and dropping off containers and making the best use of the space available on the quay.
What will you do as an administrative assistant in container transport?
Your duties will include:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for preparing and completing customer orders. Correct processing and administration of both orders and changes are essential. You will also be involved in providing administrative support to the operational department. You will be part of an operational, administrative and financial team.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring timely and correct administrative processing of incoming customer orders at file/booking/customer level.
- Communicate with customers and colleagues to obtain required information.
- Provide administrative support to operational handling related to the handling of incoming containers and general cargo consignments.
- Billing for specific customers.
- Thinking along on process optimisation (Continuous Improvement).
What are we looking for?
Besides a sound knowledge of administrative processing of documentation & information, you have the talents and skills appropriate to this role.
You are highly accurate, flexible, show initiative and can work independently.
Furthermore, you have or possess:
- Experience within logistics sea freight and road transport (administrative or operational)
- A completed course at mid-level education (MBO-3) administrative direction.
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Demonstrable experience in the logistics industry.
- You are available on short notice
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to work at a top player in the industry. You will be working in a highly innovative and ever-changing logistics environment that is focused on growth and in which you will have the opportunity to fully develop yourself and grow.
- A challenging position with a competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- Working in an enthusiastic ambitious and energetic team;
- Plenty of opportunities for (internal) professional training and the possibility to grow;
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- A dynamic organisation.
Then send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For job-related questions only, please contact Bennie Enzerink, Operational Manager CTD in Doesburg, telephone number 0313-478218.
The reference check is a standard part of the application process. Providing proof of good conduct (VOG) is part of the appointment procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.